- Listed: January 7, 2018 1:32 pm
- Expires: 231 days, 9 hours
What is Ripple?
“Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange and remittance network by Ripple. Also called the Ripple Transaction Protocol (RTXP) or Ripple protocol, it is built upon a distributed open source Internet protocol, consensus ledger and native cryptocurrency called XRP (ripples).”
Excerpt from Wikipedia
Basically Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system, currency exchange and remittance network. It connects banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporates via RippleNet.
Looking at the recent price rise of Ripple, there is potential for long-term growth.
You can now invest in Ripple CDF’s with a trusted broker like 24Option.
What is a CFD?
A contract for difference (CFD) is basically a contract between an investor and a broker or investment bank. At the end of the contract, the parties exchange the difference between the opening and closing prices of a specified financial instrument, this could mean Forex (USD, EUR, GBP etc.) or commodities such as Gold, Silver and Oil, or Crypto Currencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin or Ripple.
43 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Bitcoin Cloud Mining (820 views)
- Free Bitcoin Every 15 Minutes (639 views)
- The HOTTEST AdBoard Posting Site! (83 views)
- Bitcoin Trading with 24Option (76 views)
- The Goldmoney Holding (74 views)
- Invest in Ethereum CFD’s with an innovative boker (47 views)
- Leverage Your Blockchain Assets and Secure a Cash Loan (45 views)
- Invest in Ripple CFD’s with an innovative boker (43 views)
- Trade Dashcoin on the most popular platform (42 views)
- Crypto Currency Mining Pool BTC, ETH, XMR, ZEC (38 views)